Monday, April 9, 2012

Arkanasas Cross Roads ( Block #15)

I went for a walk with my husband tonight and now I have a headache and a sore foot (which is nothing new, it was that way when I started). I must admit the cool night air felt good.

Today's block makes up really quick and it super easy.  I am not totally please on the color combination on this one But here it is anyway.




I found a really cool pattern combination when doing some research. I really like the bright colors on this one. It would be a fantastic way to use up some  scraps. It's really worth looking at. For something so simple it could make quite a eye catching quilt. This is definitely on my to do list.
From: www.craftsy.com/project/view/Arkansas-Crossroads-scrap-quilt/5110

And here's the quilt I made, taking the above picture as inspiration.

And here's the pattern link to make this 12 inch block.
quilterscache.com/A/ArkansasCrossRoadsBlock.html

No comments:

Post a Comment