Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A New beginning

Here we go again.  I am setting out on this journey  because I want learn. Learn as much as I can about quilting, quilt blocks,  techniques, color combinations and so forth. In my craziness I guess you say I am attempting to make every quilt block there is out there. There are thousands! Whoa!  See, I even shock myself as I even begin to think about the enormity of this  undertaking. So my plan is to each day or week or whatever time frame make a different block and post pictures, titbits about each block, what I learn  (or didn't learn) or has a hard time with. When I make a good amount of one size block I will put them together and make a quilt either to sell on www.kindlscorner.esty.com  or to give away.  I welcome comments and e-mails at kindlscorner@gmail.com should anyone have any pattern ideas,tips, block ideas, patterns or anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment