Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fancy Stripes (Block #16)

Today I am really pushing myself to get things done. To be truthful I just don't feel like doing anything and I feel chilly. I hope I am not getting a cold, but it wouldn't surprise me if I did.  Today I started a  turquoise and brown baby quilt to fulfill an order and I did today's block which is called Fancy Stripes. This block does not seem to be as popular as some of the others. But here's my black and red one. Sometimes I think two fabrics are just meant to be together. I wish I had more of this fabric. It'd be fun to make a sampler quilt out of these fabrics. This is definitely a block that would be ideal for  bold colors.


 And here's the pattern link: www.quilterscache.com/F/FancyStripesBlock.html

also be sure to check out www.kindlscorner.etsy.com I add new items for sale often.

No comments:

Post a Comment